The Mediterranean Ada Renedo comes from the beautiful Spanish city of Barcelona. She holds a B.A. in Advertising and Public Relations by Ramon Llull University in Barcelona, a M.A. in Communication Management by Emerson College in Boston, and an M.A. in Global Communications by The George Washington University in Washington DC.
Along her career, Ada has worked for advertising, public relations and digital agencies in the U.S., Europe and the Middle East; and spoken at conferences in 4 different continents. Currently, she serves as Communications Coordinator at ThinkFoodGroup, the innovative company behind celebrity Chef José Andrés’ restaurants, hotels, retail and philanthropy.
ThinkFoodGroup by José Andrés
Washington DC, U.S.A.
Coordinate communications at B2B and B2C level for Celebrity Chef José Andrés' Spanish line of gourmet foods in the USA.
- Lead new product development in Spain to meet quality levels and US requirements.
- Craft brand narrative and voice for B2B, B2C and Retail, that contextualizes and educates audience about the line.
- Develop the brand's Social Media Strategy to build customer database and increase sales in key regions.
- Coordinate PR initiatives in the US and Spain to leverage Chef José Andrés' presence to maximize awareness about the line.
Senior Account Manager
Developed strategy and managed online communications for +15 clients in the finance, consumer, technology, aviation and public affairs sector in the MEA Region.
- Created 360 digital and online-offline strategies for key clients.
- Conceptualized tactical campaigns, Facebook applications / games, events, blogger programs and budget proposals.
- Sourced and managed relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop commercial opportunities.
- Guided the creative team in preparation of pitch documents.
- Successfully strategized digital media buying & Facebook advertising, maximizing CTR and CPC costs.
Communications Project Manager & Consultant
4 year on-going grassroots, crisis management and image restoration campaign.
- Managed a team of people in the U.S. and Mexico on projects regarding PR, media relations, branding and public diplomacy.
- Served as the spokesperson for the project and coordinated international relations between the Mayor's office and U.S. consultants.
Branding and Social Media Management Trainee
Personal Branding Guru Dan Schawbel at Millennial Branding
Conceptualized and developed public relations pitches addressed to 50+ business leaders in New England.
- Conceptualized public relations pitches addressed to 50+ communication business leadersin New England.
- Developed identity and content strategy to build & manage the "Personal Branding" online presence.
Public Relations and Event Planning Trainee
FRESA BBDO Public Relations Agency
Coordinated media relations and events for 6+ clients in the fashion and consumer product industry.
- Conceptualized and developed strategic press releases and PR pitches addressed to media leaders in the Spanish scenario.
- Successfully developed strategy and creativity for corporate events and product presentation.
Merit Fellowship Award
Effie Award to Best Integrated
Non Food FMCG Campaign
Helen Rose Award
To Ethics In Communication
2013-2015Master of Arts in Global CommunicationElliott School of International Affairs, The George Washington University
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
2009-2011Master of Arts in Communication ManagementEmerson College
2005-2009Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Public RelationsUniversitat Ramon Llull